Cold pressed from the fresh fruit peel of lemons grown in Argentina and the United States, lemon oil has refreshing and cooling properties.
Its fresh, citrus scent is an instant pick-me-up.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically: or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough .
Be sure to follow label instructions or
go to their website https://www.youngliving.com/en_CA for more informations.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favourite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odours in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.