One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs, peppermint essential oil has a fresh aroma that is energizing to give you a renewed feeling of vigor.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
Be sure to follow label instructions OR
go to their website https://www.youngliving.com/en_CA for more informations.
- Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energized.
- Add Peppermint to hot bathwater and enjoy the revitalizing scent and soothing aromatic steam.
- Inhale or apply it to your chest before and during a tough workout for a stimulating scent.
- Apply it topically to fatigued areas following physical activity for a cooling sensation.
- Put focus first in study areas with this crisp, cool aroma.
- Wake up shared family spaces first thing in the morning by infusing them with this icy scent.
- Refresh your cooldown space after a vigorous workout with its chilling fragrance.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.