R.C.™ is an invigorating blend of cypress, spruce, and three varieties of eucalyptus that is comforting when applied to the chest and throat.
In Aromatherapy, can be used topically or inhaled:
- To help relieve colds and coughs
Read and see labels for instructions or check out www.youngliving.com for more information.
- Rub R.C.™ on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Use R.C.™ with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C.™ to your chest and wrists.
- Apply R.C.™ topically with V-6 oil to your chest in the evenings for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
For inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times per day.
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.